Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

sumamry and reflection 11-14-12


California Schoolgirl is killed in a School Fight Summary and Reflection:

Summary: This article is about 2 little girls who were the same age and grade. Both of them decided they would “Get down” in an alley. Why? This was because both little 10 year olds were going to fight for a boy. After the fight, they returned to what they always do. one of the little girls was taken to the hospital. She had to have surgery in her brain because she had a blood clot in her brain. She was still alive, when all of a sudden her heart stop, they could no longer bring her back to live. She was dead because of a fight over a boy.

Reflection: I actually have heard about this in the news. When I first saw it in the news my reaction was very surprised. I couldn’t believe that an innocent 10 year old had died due to a fight. However, later on as I read I found out that she wasn’t as innocent as I though. Both little girls had agreed to this. This must be very hard for her parents and family and friends. However the one who is going to be dealing with this guilt all their live is going to be the little girl who murdered her. I feel sympathy for her parents the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment