Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013


Student success statement
“Have the courage to say no. have the courage to face the truth. Do the right thing because it is right. These are the (3) magic keys to living your life with integrity.”
W. Clement Stone

Reflection: I believe that every person should live up to their standards. You should not do what you do not want to do. Always tell the truth to whomever because they always deserve to know the truth. And besides if you decide to tell the truth then you will feel good inside because you chose the right. Lastly, always doing the right because you should always do the right. For example I have the courage to say no to drugs even if all my friends do it. I tell the truth when it is needed to be told. Lastly, I choose the right because I want to be successful in life. 

            

No comments:

Post a Comment