Pages

Monday, April 15, 2013

student success Statement 
"I think it better to do right, even if we suffer in so doing, than to incur the reproach of our consciences and posterity."
Robert E. Lee
Reflection: this quote means that sometimes we must think of others rather than ourselves. we must do the right thing even though it may hurt or harm you. you might also feel bad and somehow it might bother you at the moment but you should always do the right thing. for example if i am taking a test with the rest of the class and i see a classmate copying my answers. i will tell them to stop and if they keep copying then i will cover my paper. if i see them copying someone else then i will tell them to stop, if they dont listen then i will tell the teacher. it might make me feel bad snitching at them but i advice them. they chose the wrong and did not listen to me. somehow i am also doing them  a favor by not copying and studying for themselves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment