Pages

Friday, October 26, 2012

be wise never use alcohol or drugs


“Be Wise- Never use Drugs or Alcohol”

Parents have taught me to stay in school and pay attention to my studies. They told me often since I am in high school that people will try to pressure me into things. They said if I didn’t want to do them, that that was fine. They also told me to never do them because people who use drugs and alcohol are a waste of space. They will not be successful or bright. I’ve always wanted to try it but I know that if I do I might get addicted to it so that always stops me. I am wise and I know that drugs and alcohol abuse can kill you or even leave you to that point of almost dying. It is important to know what the risks are if you do consume any drugs or alcohol. My older sister goes to UC Irvine, she is my role model. She doesn’t drink or does drugs. She is wise because she is in college and just wants to focus on school. Someone who has been consuming alcohol and drugs for a very long time should get the help that they need to stop. When I was a young child my grandpa used to drink every single day nonstop. Until this day when he got really sick, he decided to stop. That was wise of him because he chose the right after a long period of time. Teenagers think they are cool because they drink and get High. I just think that when they are making their lives a waste of time I am focusing on school and knowing I am going to be successful. The importance of never drinking or consuming alcohol and drugs is you will live a healthier life than others. Lastly if you don’t do any of these you have chosen the right, which makes you feel better as a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment