Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013











On the first week of my vacations I did plenty of Christmas shopping for everyone. The malls were packed with people but it was still fun.  I also slept for hours and did not wake up until the day was almost over. Why because I have been really stressed and not having much sleep due to my AP classes. Anyways, I also spent a lot of time with my dog Cleo. In the first week I also cleaned because we were going to spend Christmas at my house with all the family.
http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/127351/127351,1227561381,5/stock-vector-christmas-gingerbread-couple-21055855.jpghttp://www.europaeischerhof.com/media/europaeischerhofheidelberg/img/dyn/1b0a1dc81d5d4467b68d733e03da8aee.jpg

http://www.europaeischerhof.com/media/europaeischerhofheidelberg/img/dyn/1b0a1dc81d5d4467b68d733e03da8aee.jpgThe second week of school was amazing! It was Christmas and we enjoyed our day with our loved ones. We danced, ate, and partied all night long (until we opened our presents). For Christmas I got money and clothes. My boyfriend and I didn’t get to spend Christmas Eve together; however we did spend Christmas Day.
The third week of vacations was the fun at the beginning but at the end it was not that good. It was new years and we celebrated it at my grandmas. The fun was partying at my grandmas. Hoewever the fun came to an end. I had to do all my homework. I was procrastinating, which I wished I didn’t. now I know to all my homework at the beginning of vacations and not wait til the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment