Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

student success statement 
"I shall pass through this life but once. any good therefore that i can do, or any kindness i can show, let me do it know. let me not defer or neglect it, for i shall never pass this way again." 
Etienne de Grellet 


reflection: I believe this is a quote everyone should take into consideration. what this quote means to me is that you only live once and while you are alive make sure to choose the right and to always make the best out of what is coming towards you. never should a person neglect helping others or just being kind to others. why because when you come to earth you only come once, however when you are about to leave earth, you will regret all the wrong you did and all the harm you caused  do what is right, because you only live once and you will never again be alive to change what you've done wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment