Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013


Valentine’s Day!
I for once was a huge fan of love and romance. I had my boyfriend of almost 2 years and we were as happy as an ordinary couple. However we have recently broken up and it was right before this year’s Valentine’s Day. I look forward to do nothing this Valentine’s day because I don’t want to. I hate Valentine’s Day with passion. I know I’m over reacting but it’s true, this year is not starting off to its best.
            He however, seems to be having the time of his life talking to many girls. That is not cool with me. But it’s not like I can do anything right? He insists we be friends. But how can I be friends with the person I love?
            Anyways back to Valentine’s Day, my parents are going out today and my does not expect anything from my dad. However, my dad is going to give her a surprise at work. I just wish I could be there to see it. My parents drive each other crazy sometimes, but you can see it in their eyes they have mad love for each other. I can honestly their love is unconditional. I wish I had love like that. I know I will when I grow up. But it still gets to me how two years meant nothing to him.
            My valentine this year is my dog Cleo. I’m going to spend the day with her. Then after that I will be studying for my test tomorrow and doing plenty of homework. I’m glad I’ll be distracted from not having a valentine this year. But as much as I want to seem strong I’m not. I let the most important person go and he doesn’t want me back. Yes it does hurt. But I know I’ll be looking forward to nest Valentine ’s Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment